Pages

Wednesday 21 September 2016

kayaking test

One day me and my friends Devontae and Jaylim went on a road trip with my dad an mum. I asked her where are we going she said we are going to the beach   and kayaking. I said no i just want to swim because i can see sharks and eels. Then me and my family and friends went on a kayak then a shark bited a hole in my kayak.




So i had 2 ways to fix my problem. What should i do fix way 1 yell and tell my friends for help or swim to the land.  Then devontae saw me drowning then i said help then he came and told jaylim to come an help devontae to save me then they save me.







Then i told my family and my friends never come back here because it’s really dangerous here. Then we all went home to get fish and chips Then go home then sleep. The family came to our house then asked can we go with them on another trip with my friends i said yes only if we don’t go kayaking but they said we are not going kayaking she said we are going to rainbow end then she said that we can go and buy as much drinks we want and i said yes Also she said we are going jump after this. We all has so much fun then we went home to sleep. The end   

No comments:

Post a Comment