Pages

Wednesday 6 July 2016

carrots writing

WALT: group ideas into paragraphs.  WALT: write a recount.

JPEG Image
        On Monday morning i saw carrots and i had idea.And i thought what  we were doing.  Rabbits is  coming then we went outside and i was happy then  there was no rabbits then Mr Bax said we are making friends out of carrots.

JPEG Image

Yesterday i went inside my class then i went outside.  I saw my class outside then Mr Baxendine gave us all a knife and a plate then we had to make a carrot man by carving with a knife. Mr Bax said we can design our own face hair and body.
JPEG Imagewhen we were making our carrots i took a picture of my carrots it had a and he had clothes on and had orange  back   and he had clothes on orange  back.


My favorite part was making the  carrots to people that was my favorite part.

JPEG Image

No comments:

Post a Comment