Pages

Friday 6 November 2015

Describeosaurus

My dinosaur name is blueberry saurus it lives in the moon. My dinosaur eats blueberries from people that  run and get the blueberries off the people. The dinosaur runs like flash and gets the blueberries.




My blueberry saurus likes to run that how he is good at running. The blueberries saurus has blueberrie spikes on his back. And my blueberry saurus has two feet and it ten foot tall. But funny thing that my dinosaur has is two tiny hands.






My dinosaur has are head like a Tyrannosaurus rex. That's how it can eat one hundred blueberries. My dinosaur Likes to eat ice cream osarus to that what my dinosaur likes to eat. That is my dinosaur favorite food.





My blueberriesarus  is nickname is sharp teeth berrie. It like a Tyrannosaurus rex but my dinosaur is different because it is nice to people.   The special thing about my dinosaur is that he loves to be pet by a person.




My Dinosaur lived 66 million years ago that is when my dinosaur died.



No comments:

Post a Comment